I’m Aiza Coronado.
CaaSocio co-founder, Writing for Non-writer Freelancers founder, HD Manifestor, TRIBEX speaker, Pro-flow
I believe that writing can be easy.
And that life & building a business can be simple.
But like writing, curating simple things takes the BIGGEST efforts.
This is where I document how I did it. So you can also enjoy the luxury of slow living… despite the odds.
You’ll see soon.
See, I built a profitable business with *little* discipline…
According to my Cliffton Strengths Test, Discipline is my 30th strength. It’s my weakness in short.
And I can attest.
Whenever there are stiff rules. Or hard routines. It’s an auto pass for me.
I just leveraged my strengths.
And lived by the truths that I have uncovered in my life…
10 things I know to be true…
1. Simple works best.
2. Slow is fast. Fast is slow.
3. Do “YOU” things to flow.
4. Strategy over strength.
5. We can do great work with lesser meetings.
6. Recognize people have lizard brains & you’ll win.
7. Self-awareness pays.
8. Think for yourself.
9. You can never construct strong beliefs from theory alone.
10. We all deserve to rest after we got out of the “survival” phase of our lives.
*Context post coming soon*
Let’s talk SaaS.
If you’re here, you probably know that I’m into SaaS.
They’re basically software companies that we love to serve. Examples of teams like this? Trello, Calendly, ClickUp.
Some SaaSy facts about me:
⚡Got hired by my first SaaS client on UpWork. Because I was honest.
⚡Started writing SaaS emails back when Intercom was just 4 yrs old
⚡Got promoted from a copywriter to Marketing Manager in 5 long years.
⚡Co-founded CaaSocio, a SaaS agency that supplies clients with high-quality copy, content, and marketing ideas
⚡Married to a product engineer. And was a test development engineer. So yeah, I’m drawn to SaaS guys. I work better with them.
⚡My greatest achievement when I was sent to Ireland to work on a breakthrough product was almost beating my mentor on poker. Won 10 pounds. Uh, of course, this is second to releasing the product successfully.
Interviews, citings, & writing
- [TFMT Interview] How An Introvert Engineer Started Her Own SaaS Copywriting Agency
- [TNC Interview] Win more in life with a winning growth mindset this 2023
- [Zapier mention] How to write a blog post outline: A step-by-step guide
- [Parlor mention] How to Predict Customer Churn (With Expert Advice)
- [SaaS webinar] 6 SaaS Onboarding Mistakes That Make Users Abandon Your App
- [Speaking] TRIBEX: 3 Hindrances to growing your Business as a CEO
- [Toshiba mention] 10 Stats on Legal Documentation
- [MoneyMax Bylined article] Personal Financial Statements You Should Keep By Now
- [Encharge Bylined Articles] SaaS marketing long-form articles
- [Female Network Bylined Article] Pinays Share Best Digital Banks They’ve Used and Perks They Enjoy Most
- [The Freelance Movement Tribe Bylined Articles] Freelancing articles
- [DataBox Byline Article] How to Use Trello as a Free Growth Tool
You might also ask…
No, I don’t accept interns at the moment. But you can always join my writing group since I share writing opportunities there.
Not for the public, as of the moment. I only coach freelaners under my team in The Freelance Movement Tribe. And fellow TRIBE freelancers who want 1-on-1 consultation/chika sesh.
Yes, via Skilz.com (SaaS Email course), Wenurturio.com (Breaking Into Freelance Writing), and via CaaSocio (SaaS mentoring and coaching).
I will be launching writing nano-courses this 2023. So keep checking back.
You can drop your questions inside my Facebook Group and I usually answer questions in there. It’s free to join!